“30 Days Back to Health” Cleanse – (for local readers!)
Suffering from digestive issues or sleeplessness? Or maybe just feeling generally unhealthy?
I just began working for Dr. Kelly Hassberger of Grand Rapids Natural Healthcare. I am so excited to work with her and learn about the natural ways we can improve our health and well-being.
And I wanted to be sure that any of my readers who are local to the Grand Rapids area know about her upcoming “30 Days Back to Health” cleanse! I’m excited to attend as her assistant and to glean the same info that the participants will be receiving. Maybe I’ll even see you there?
Have you ever thought about doing a cleanse?
Maybe you’ve contemplated doing one but thought:
1) you just couldn’t give up dairy OR gluten OR sugar OR _____________ (fill in the blank with something you currently eat and love)?
Well, Dr. Kelly and the others will help you make these changes gradually, so that you don’t experience typical “detox symptoms” like headaches, dizziness and fatigue.
2) you fear not being able to follow through and not having enough support?
This cleanse includes 3 sessions of one-on-one time with Dr. Hassberger to PERSONALIZE and INDIVIDUALIZE the cleanse plan for YOU! Plus two 2-hour group sessions, the supplements you’ll need and discounts at local businesses that support her program. (Learn more HERE)
3) you worry that the changes won’t last?
The program focuses on dietary changes, supplements, home techniques, supportive therapies, exercise and nutrition, and discounts from health partners. As her site says, it’s a “health makeover, supporting you with education, resources, and services that will transform your health for good.”
Probably one of the most exciting parts is that Chef Jen Foley of La Bonne Vie Personal Chef and Catering Service will provide healthy recipes designed for those participating in the cleanse. It will help take the guesswork out of the question “what should I eat”?
Here are some results that participants experienced in the last cleanse:
Weight loss up to 12 pounds
Improved skin, including decreased break outs and increased elasticity as well as decreased bags under eyes
Decreased gas and bloating
improved symptoms of psoriasis and eczema
Improved symptoms of arthritis, including stiffness as well as swelling in hands
Increased clarity of mind, decreased brain fog
Valued at $1200, this $400 cleanse is “all-inclusive”:
1) 2 group classes on February 20th 6 – 8 pm (Group Session One) and March 13th 6 – 8 pm (Group Session Two)
2) 3 sessions of one-on-one time with Dr. Kelly Hassberger to personalize your cleanse.
3) Supplements for cleansing/detoxing
4) Discounts at these local supporting businesses:
- Grand Rapids Natural Health, Kelly S. Hassberger
- La Bonne Vie Jen Foley, Personal Chef
- Doorganics, Mike Hughes, Local Organic Delivery
- Sip Organic Juice Bar, Jennifer Pohlman
- Holistic Energy Therapies, LLC , Tricia Gosling, Colon Hydrotherapy
- ImaginEco Design, Denise Hopkins, Eco-Expert Architecture
- Natural Wellness Alliance, Laura Lyons, A True Holistic Network
- Grand Rapids Center for Mindfulness, Carol Hendershot
- Acupuncture of West Michigan, Stephen Durell, MTOM, R. Ac.
- Elite Performance and Fitness, David Heinz, Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Busy Bodies Fitness and Nutrition, Andrea Hassberger, Personal Trainer, Heather Stanner, Registered Dietician
- Sacred Skin Care, Kathy Wickerham, Organic Skin Care Practitioner
Any questions, leave them below and I will do my best to answer them (with the help of Dr. Kelly Hassberger, if needed).
Let’s get back to HEALTH!
***Dr. Kelly also offers 15-minute complimentary appointments to see if Grand Rapids Health is a good fit for your health needs! Schedule your appointment today!