“Real Food for Rookies” Online Class – 25% off (limited time)!
Are you someone who desires to eat more Real Food but doesn’t know where to start?
Do you learn best by being shown how to do something, not just reading about it?
Do you have health problems (either small or BIG) and wonder if a change in your diet might help?
Then THIS CLASS is for you! (and it’s 25% off right now!(
My friend Kelly over at Kelly the Kitchen Kop is having an AMAZING sale for a short time on her “Real Food for Rookies” online class. BE SURE TO use coupon code 25OFFDEAL to get 25% off of her class!
Learn from the comfort of your own home with video tutorials, info, recipes and more.
What You’ll Get:
- 12 weeks of online classes with videos, downloadable audios, and written materials.
- LIFETIME access! Read/listen/watch at your leisure: on your break at work, while the kids are sleeping, in your pajamas, whatever! If you have a busy week, no big deal, just pick it back up on your own schedule.
- Exclusive expert interviews with Sally Fallon Morell (President of the Weston Price Foundation), Dr. Kaayla Daniel (author of The Whole Soy Story), Jane Hersey (Director of the Feingold Association), Tom Naughton (“Fathead” filmmaker), and now one more: Jimmy Moore from the Livin LaVida Low-Carb blog!
- BONUS: Free copy of the Kitchen Kop Real Food Ingredient Guide.
You’ll Learn How To:
- Save time and money while serving Real Food
- Read labels and avoid dangerous ingredients
- Make nourishing “fast food” meals to avoid last-minute trips to the drive-thru
- Find healthier alternatives for soda pop, refined sugars, heart-killer oils, sugar-bomb breakfast cereals, factory farmed meat and more
- Serve nutrient-dense foods that are necessary for good health
- Take control of your health and change your family’s future!
(and be sure to use coupon code 25OFFDEAL at check-out to get 25% off!)
Kelly has been “into” Real Food for quite some time. She trustworthy, has done her homework and desires to share her long-earned Real Food knowledge with us! This class in invaluable and is backed up with advice from Real Food experts.
Will you be one of them? I know you won’t be disappointed!
I’d tell you more about the class, but she’s got some great intro videos and testimonials over on her class site – go check them out!