Traditional Recipes Bundle – Help for Eating Real Food!!!
Are you new to real food and wish you had more healthy recipes…including snacks and money-saving ideas?
When someone asks, “What’s for dinner?” do you have an answer?
Is it “the same old?”
The Traditional Recipes Collection is here to help!!!
With 17 books, over 800 recipes and ideas, worth over $150 for just $14.97, this collection is an amazing deal. But, it’s available for 5 days only, from Tuesday, Sept. 17 through 11:59 PM on Saturday, Sept. 21. (There will be no late sales.)
Please see the fine print at the bottom for all sale details. With one simple purchase, you can get access to 17 different books from prominent and up-and-coming real food bloggers. There are book to teach you include more healthy ingredients, to save time, to save money, to create food that goes with you, to make desserts and holiday dishes, and so much more.
PLUS, keep reading below to see the BONUS products and giveaway!
Here are the Books that are included:
- Cooking With Coconut Oil: by Jennifer Saleem of Hybrid Rasta Mama. Are you new to coconut oil and looking for creative recipes that feature this amazing oil? Have you been using coconut oil in your cooking for years but need some new recipe inspiration? Are you simply looking for creative ways to sneak more coconut oil into your diet? Cooking With Coconut Oil is the answer to all this and more! This book is not only packed full of simple, delicious, family friendly-recipes, it also contains a wealth of information about coconut oil and other nutrient dense ingredients (27 pages to be exact). The best part? It is compatible with gluten free, grain free, dairy free, and vegetarian lifestyles.
- Design a Dish by Millie Copper of Real Food for Less Money. In Design a Dish, she shares how to use formulas rather than recipes to design dishes with the ingredients that are available so that you can reduce food waste and save money! Once you start using formulas for your meals you will discover just how easy it is to nourish your family for less!
- Restocking the Pantry by Kresha Faber of Nourishing Joy. Make your favorite condiments at home – without additives, preservatives, or sacrificing the store-bought flavor you love! With 55+ recipes, you will save money, nourish your family, and impress your friends. “Restocking the Pantry” features simple, delicious versions of most common pantry staples, including ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, barbecue sauce, Worcestershiresauce, classic salsa, hot sauce, popular Asian dipping sauces, steak sauce, teriyaki sauce, popular salad dressings, pickles, and so much more (including a few holiday-inspired favorites)!
- Real Food, Real Easy by Angela Montgomery of Real Whole Health. Real Food, Real Easy, Cook Once Eat Three Times focuses on four different pantry staples that are healthy and fast! They are Oatmeal, Black Beans, Rice and Quinoa. Each of these are nutritional powerhouses that you can feel good about feeding to your family. The key to making things easy is cooking the pantry staple ahead of time and using it in several different recipes!
- Real Food for Real Homemakers by Jami Balmet of Young Wife’s Guide, Jaimie Ramsey of Living In the Light and Elsie Callender of Richly Rooted. Real food for the Real Homemaker is a 175+ page eCookbook with over 75 whole foods recipes that are simple to make and use wholesome, familiar ingredients. 8 non-recipe chapters (on freezer cooking, grocery shopping, hospitality, real food ingredients, kitchen tools, foods to make from scratch, basic meal building blocks, and real food cooking basics). The book comes with printable recipe cards for EVERY recipes, plus a programmed Excel database for generating meal plans and shopping lists.
- 7 Day Real Food Meal Plan by Roxanne King of The Holistic Mama.
- Much Ado About Chicken by Debra Worth of Sweet Kisses and Dirty Dishes. All recipes are gluten, corn, soy and optionally egg free. Over all it is a fairly allergen-friendly recipe. All but a couple are nut free and 31 out of the 52 are free of the top 8 allergens. All recipes are real-food based. Includes a section on chicken butchering.
- Stretchy Beans by KerryAnn Foster of Intentionally Domestic Recipes that include beans, helping you to stretch your meals for less money!
- Divine Dinners by Lydia Joy Shatney of Divine Health From the Inside Out (92 gourmet dinners, sides, soups, and more, Gluten Free)
Snacks and Sides:
- The Veggie Book by Danielle Tate of More Than Four Walls, Sara Shay of Your Thriving Family and Debra Worth of Sweet Kisses and Dirty Dishes. Helping you turn the veggies you want to serve into the veggies they want to eat. Featuring 10+ veggies in over 150 pages of recipes, nutrition and storage information for veggies that many of us grew up eating out of a can.
- Healthy Snacks to Go by Katie Kimball of Kitchen Stewardship Healthy, real food snacks that are convenient and nourishing.
- Steeped by Katie Stanley of Nourishing Simplicity Teas and nourishing treats.
- Toadally Primal Smoothies by Primal Toad of Primal Toad. Over 100 refreshing, nutrient dense, paleo smoothies complete with their own nutritional profile. Plenty of unique and delicious combinations you won’t find anywhere else!
Desserts, Baking and Special Occasions:
- Festive Traditions by Jill Marks of Modern Alternative Kitchen. The holidays can be a busy time, and challenging for those that have food allergies or just want to avoid all of the junk in commercial holiday dishes! Festive Traditions solves that problem by providing real food recipes, many of which are gluten, dairy, nut, or egg free. These dishes will look great on any holiday table!
- Treat Yourself Real Food Desserts by Kate Tietje of Modern Alternative Mama. Healthy desserts, filled with real butter and cream, soaked whole grains, or even grain-free options. Cakes, ice creams, frostings, cinnamon rolls, crepes, eclairs, and more!
- Sourdough Goodness by Anna Drozdova of Thought For Real Food. Most of the recipes in my book are adapted from different sources, that orgianlly used instant yeast or plain flour, to use sourdough starter. My book contains recipes from different cuisins, e.g. Mexican, Russian, English, Italian, Indian, Middle Eastern
- Travel Foods by KerryAnn Foster of Intentionally Domestic
15% off Real Salt orders. Get healthy, unrefined sea salt delivered to your kitchen.
5% off Wise Choice Market orders over $50. Pick up mineral-rich stock, soaked nut butters and cereals, or even potato chips made with coconut oil.
Simple Natural Health by Nina Nelson of Shalom Mama. Keep your family healthy this winter not only with food, but with homemade remedies.
One month FREE premium membership to Tradishen. Your premier 100% real food recipe and meal planning site.
In addition to the already awesome package we have here, one lucky reader is going to get the chance to win a Healthy Surprise box! If your family struggles with snacks, this company offers packages of healthy snacks that are delivered to your door once a month. There are three box sizes with different amounts of snacks in them. These snacks are all allergy-free (top 8), grain-free, vegan, and mostly organic. They’re appropriate for almost any family! No purchase necessary to enter. $75 value “Healthy” Healthy Surprise snack box
Enter here: a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Sale runs 9 AM EST Sept. 17 through 11:59 PM EST Sept. 21
- No late sales
- ALL SALES FINAL
- Buyers may be from anywhere in the world; but books are only in English
- There are no physical/shipped products; the bundle offer is digital only.
- Download links are good for 5 attempts or through 10/31/13, whichever comes first.
- Bundle may not be downloaded and links cannot be re-activated after 10/31/13
- Bundle files may not be shared. Each book may be on only one computer/one residence at once
- Buyers are permitted to share books if they send files they do not want to one other person and delete the files themselves, so only copy of each is in use
- If buyers split the bundle, they only get one set of bonus offers and must share
- Bonus offers must be claimed by 9/30/13
- Bonus offers may not be available in non-U.S. areas
- Bonus offers are made through a third party and we do not have any control over them. Items may be unavailable or sales may end without warning
- By purchasing, you are certifying that you have read and agree to these terms and conditions
This blog post contains affiliate links. If you purchase, I will earn a small commission (thanks in advance!)
- Almond Power Bars (and over 800 other recipes!) » Real Food Eater - [...] recipes from her book – Almond Power Bars. Find this book in the bundle (see my post on the…